sgminer for Mac OS X
Download pre-compiled and ready-to-run binaries
This page hosts unofficial universal binaries of sgminer for Mac OS X 10.6 through 10.9 (Intel 32/64-bit), which you can use to run sgminer on your Apple Mac. Original documentation and author notes for sgminer are available here. To support further development of sgminer, please consider a donation to the sgminer developers.
Current release notesVersion 4.1.0 - February 11 2014
- Writing configuration file from NCurses interface is broken!
- Commandline option parsing may be broken!
- MinGW building may be broken!
- Bug reporting documentation: doc/BUGS.md.
- Kernel selection and integration: doc/KERNEL.md.
- Several updates to other documentation files.
- Warn if GPU_* environment variables are not set.
- Maximum intensity lowered to 31 (anything above that gives an overflow anyway).
- Experimental xintensity setting (by Kalroth), see commit message.
- Experimental rawintensity setting (by Kalroth), see commit message.
- -v is now a shorthand for --verbose, not --vectors.
- Default scantime and expiry changed to 7 and 28 (tests run by MissedOutOnBTC).
- Increased precision of API_MHS; added API_KHS.
- Pulled in kernels: alexkarold, alexkarnew, psw, zuikkis; renamed scrypt to ckolivas; all kernels now reside in directory kernel. Kernels can be chosen at startup only, by specifying kernel.
- Small optimisation to ckolivas kernel (by gdevenyi).
- Named pools via poolname (by Kalroth).
- Failover pool switching back delay is configurable via failover-switch-delay (by Kalroth).
- Pool state: enabled, disabled, and hidden (by Joe4782).
- Allow all pools to be set disabled.
- Use RPM in ADL get-fanspeed requests (from bfgminer, by luke-jr).
- Verbose ADL failure messages (by Joe4782 and deba12).
- Use git version string if available.
- Allow bypassing ADL checks during build with --disable-adl-checks.
- MinGW build checks (by tonobitc).
- Experimental Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 building support in branch build-msvs2010-upd (by troy).
- (4.0.0) Fork veox/sgminer from ckolivas/cgminer version 3.7.2.
- (4.0.0) Remove code referencing SHA256d mining, FPGAs and ASICS. Leftovers most probably still remain.
- (4.0.0) AMD ADL crash fix on R9 chipsets by Benjamin Herrenschmidt.
- (4.0.0) Maximum allowed intensity increased to 42.
- (4.0.0) Move documentation to directory doc.
- (4.0.0) --gpu-threads support for comma-separated values by Martin Danielsen (Kalroth).
- (4.0.0) AMD ADL SDK 5 mandatory, preparation for ADL Overdrive 6 support by Kalroth.
- (4.0.0) Allow changing TCP keepalive packet idle time using --tcp-keepalive.
- (4.0.0) Automatic library presence detection by configure.
- (4.0.0) --scrypt option removed (no other choice now).
- (4.0.0) --vectors option removed (current kernel only supports 1).
- (4.0.0) Display per-GPU reject percentage instead of absolute values by Kalroth.
- (4.0.0) Do not show date in log by default (switch with --log-show-date).
- (4.0.0) Fix network difficulty display to resemble that of cgminer 3.1.1.
- (4.0.0) Forward-port relevant bugfixes form ckolivas/cgminer, up to cgminer version 3.10.0.
- Full changelog here.
Version 0.9.7 out now! (Feb 15, 2014)