Fossil StatisticsThere are 68 fossils in the database, assigned to:
- 1 Kingdom - Animalia
- 5 Phylums - Arthropoda, Brachiopoda, Bryozoa, Hemichordata, Mollusca
- 3 Subphylums - Chelicerata, Crustacea, Trilobitomorpha
- 8 Classes - Articulata, Bivalvia, Cephalopoda, Gastropoda, Graptolithina, Inarticulata, Scaphopoda, Trilobita
- 13 Orders - Agnostida, Lingulida, Orthida, Pentamerida, Phacopida, Proetida, Ptychopariida, Redlichiida, Rhynchonellida, Spiriferida, Strophomenida, Terebratulida, Trinucleida
User / Test StatisticsThere are 1 registered users who can log in and save their test results.
The hardest test is the time range portion of the fossil identification test, while the easiest test is the time range portion of the fossil identification test.
- The fossil identification test has been taken 11687 times, with the highest score going to Kerry with 100%! The average score is 27%.
- The time range portion of the fossil identification test has been taken 11687 times, with the highest score going to golfnut with 100%! The average score is 33%.
Top 10 pagesMost popular pages: